Live recording of any source.
If content is king, then capturing it from every source gives you the key to the whole kingdom. Handling the continuous background recording of NDI™ inputs, outputs, and transmissions—including clean, isolated camera feeds from TriCaster®, even while the operator is switching and adding effects to the live program—NewTek IsoCorder Pro provides the equivalent of racks of expensive recording hardware in a single user-friendly application for any budget.
Capture everything on the network.
- Rest easy knowing your shows and sources have been recorded and stored in broadcast-quality files ready for immediate use in any video editing application for quick-turnaround productions. NewTek’s own IsoCorder technology is now NDI-compatible, recording any live video source on the network—and supporting virtually every non-linear editing application for both the Mac® and PC, without the need for transcoding—so your live video production is ready for the production suite as soon as you capture it.
- With NewTek IsoCorder Pro, now you can record multiple live video sources, even inputs and outputs from other video systems on the network, with embedded timecode. NewTek IsoCorder Pro supports capture and still image grabs of up to 16 NDI sources, and includes professional color correction tools, 8-channel audio control, independent or group control of recorders, and support for 32-bit NDI sources with transparency.
Use your own hardware
Expand your recording capabilities to protect more productions, media files, and raw footage with powerful source capture using the NDI protocol. Install this application on any network-connected workstation for multi-channel ISO recording of NDI sources. NewTek IsoCorder Pro encodes video in a high-quality QuickTime format that is universally compatible with practically any platform or application, and allows for virtually unlimited remote ISO recording with your own connected storage media.
Record your entire IP video world with NewTek IsoCorder Pro:
- High-quality, full-resolution recording of up to 16 channels, including support for alpha channel and per-channel recording control
- 8-channel audio, with per-channel level control, headphone monitoring, and on-screen VU meter overlays
- High-quality still image grab from any recording channel, with motion-adaptive deinterlacing
- Full field-rate multi-view monitoring, with support for dual-monitor workspaces and configurable graticule overlays, including VUs, title safe, 4:3 safe, alpha channel checkerboard, and center cross
- Fully configurable color correction settings for recording channels, including white balance, proc amp controls, and automatic color correction
- Integrated, full-color Waveform and Vectorscope allow for real-time signal monitoring and adjustment